Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ducks?

This is for Fuzzie at PA Hunt, Fish, Shoot. He seems to think I am prejudiced against duck hunters. Other than they are all crazy, most are great guys and, of course, they are all filthy rich.
Since I can't figure out how to reprint a post on here. Please follow the link to the best and bloodiest duck hunt that ever graced the famous Christmas Place Skybusters Club. The Poisoned Blue Hole.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Fuzzie said...

I was mistaken...don't tell my wife. I'll deny it to the grave.

I know you don't hate duck hunters. It's stinking goose hunters you hate.

Just kidding...but it reminds me of a good goose story. Ah, material for tomorrow's writing.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home