Saturday, July 28, 2007

Comic Book Heros II


My good friend Othmar as everyone knows is the Mighty Thor.

and old Eagle Eye from Idaho is the fishy and elusive Sub-Mariner.
Who knows what Blogs in the heart of men. Steve is the mysterious Shadow.

Another fun blogger is Cookie from way up north.
He as we all know is the famous Dick Tracey and Tom Remington is Captain Marvel.

Another good and interesting blogger, Moose, moonlights as the Wolverine.
My California friend Phillip is Sgt. Nick Fury
Dazed is the quick thinking and agile Spiderman
Don't bother with perfection, Debbie is the beautiful and sexy seeker of truth, Wonder Woman. The keeper of the Mohawk Campfire is Turok, Son of Stone

4 comments:

Othmar Vohringer said...

Hey Rex, Thanks for the link in you humorous post. What a neat idea to use comic books and assign them to bloggers. Great, keep the good humor up.

Othmar -Mighty Thor- Vohringer

Dazd said...

Wooooo I was just on TV. Spiderman the Movie!

Anonymous said...

Great little post! I almost feel left out...

Right Truth said...

Hey thanks, I like it.

We do "slow scan TV" on Ham Amateur Radio. Which means we send pictures via the radio waves. I like to take these old comic book covers, or science fiction, or love stories, covers ... and photo-manipulate them.

Cut out the face and put in the face of a friend. Then send it for all Hams to see.

Thanks for including me. (You must have seen my favicon.)

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com