Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Linking the Network


Imagine my surprise yesterday when I found that my old friend Steve Remington had linked me on his blog at Skinny Moose Media. I enjoy his network and have met many friends through his channels. I am extremely proud to be on his blogroll.
I touch base with him every now and then and keep up with his group of bloggers. I have written about some of his diabolical plots before and I have even done a guest blogger stint at the Black Bear Blog. I worried about that for a month and had a great time. Of course, I blogged about the famous Thunderhoof and all the attention he gets throughout the world. I wrote all about Steves' strange headquarters then and hope to one day guest blog with them again. I wonder if I should try to get a guest blogger over here? It would be fun to see my friends try their hand at a little deer humor. If you are interested, leave a comment or send me an email and we will work on it.

3 comments:

Dazd said...

You've been tagged.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the link. I can't believe you posted that ugly picture of me haha - That'll definitely bring your blog worth down a few thousand dollars.

Thanks for the kind words and I check in here each day to see what kinds of interesting articles are being posted. Keep up the good work and great entertainment.

Anonymous said...

Steve has written some great articles about blogging. I visit the Skinny Moose media blog a few times a day to see what he might have to say.

The Skinny Moose Media Network seems to be constantly growing as well. They've got quite an organization there.