Monday, July 23, 2007

Sweeeetttt!


A warm welcome to Nickel. She is the wife of GuyK and has joined the blogroll.
She is going to blog about Wives of our soldiers, exercise, retired military activities, overcoming her recent surgeries and keeping GuyK in line. She has her hands full.
I met Ms. Penny at the famous Christmas Place, when they stopped over for July 4th. We had a great time, but she was ready to go home after a long, long vacation.
Everyone loved them and we had a great time. I just want them to come back when they are more relaxed, and not in a hurry to get anywhere. Maybe at the next Kerrville BlogMeet, or hopefully they will come visit again in the spring. She blogs at Then There Was SweetThing. Please visit and leave a comment to welcome her to the Blogosphere.

4 comments:

GUYK said...

Yep. Sweetthing allows she don't know who is the most truble and the hardest to keep up with me or that Tasmanian Devil of a poodle puppy she got while we were on the road.

H2o said...

You need to come to the Blog meet next year.

NICKEL said...

Guyk is already making plans to go fishing with Paul. He had such I good time. When we come back, I am going to spend my time at the computer or read and let them fish.

I agree with Becky, you need to come to next blog meet.

Thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

I'll head over and give her some kind words.

Always good to welcome new bloggers.

Hubby has been writing a few articles at Right Truth. He won't let me set him up with his own blog ... yet.