Thursday, August 23, 2007

An Alaskan Rebel

My niece Victoria has started school at Ole Miss. She has been raised in the wilderness of Alaska and is super excited over the new life at the University. I am hoping she will join in and really be a big part of our family here and will hunt and share with us this fall. A beautiful girl on her own, that can shoot a grizzly, skin a moose and trap a wolf should have no trouble with the boys at Ole Miss but then again, I was one of those boys and we had better watch her like a hawk. Here she is with my Dad and Trent.

4 comments:

No one said...

Keep an eye on her! Has she really shot a grizzly? What fun that would be! I'm picturing some preppy college guy trying to pick her up, "I've surfed in Hawaii - what's the most adventurous thing you've done?" "Stared a grizzly in the face, shot it to death, and then ate it. Go away surfer boy!" LOL!! Just kidding - I don't have anything agaist surfer boys really - that's just what I pictured. Welcome Victoria!!

Anonymous said...

Really cool...what will she be studying?

Anonymous said...

I will be studying Journalism, and yes, I have stared down both grizzlies and black bears before:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.