Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Friday, August 31, 2007

Stay Low

I have received a new link from a professional photographer named Jeff Hunt. He is blogging out of South Carolina at Low Country Hunting. Jeff is blogging about photography, his hunting club, wild hogs and big whitetail bucks.
I think everyone is going to like his site. Hey, I'm going to link him right now!

4 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous terri said...

Cool! Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to check out the photography!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Dana said...

It's a great site! I had to check into what "low country" was though! Not an expression I'm familiar with.

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Jeff Hunt said...

Thank you so much for putting my blog's link and info up on your site. Since I am so new to the blogging scene, I really appreciate the publicity! I am also truly greatful for all of the nice greatings I have recieved from so many people after seeing my site on yours.
Thanks Again
Jeff

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger ~Fathairybastard~ said...

Always wanted to hunt hogs. Need to look it up.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home