Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Friday, December 07, 2007

Filling In Gaps

First, my good friend Kristine has opted out of the Christmas Card so I will touch it up and post it on Tuesday. If you want on it, please send a pic ASAP.
Next, Kathy at Camp Chicken got her deer, please go by and say congrats.

I received a note from Cookie.

He asked if I would post a link to a
Vintage Reproduction Calendar that is
being sold to support the wounded vets.
Go visit this honeys site at
Pin-Ups for Vets
Hey, I could use one for Christmas!
I like a pretty girl, I wonder if fishnet stockings
come in camoflague?

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Kristine said...

Rex,

If I ever get a picture taken of myself that I like, I promise you'll get a copy.

Can't wait to see the Christmas card.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home