Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Purple Deer Hysteria


Big Buck, MS> Yes, Paul and Trent have been slaying big deer right and left and it is really getting tough on the rest of us. Mark (Mailrider) Stewart and Greg (Remo) Jones were at camp this weekend and things got confusing. When Paul gets a deer, they always try to stay in the game by telling some wild hunting story. I recently made a post and told you that I never let those two go off hunting together. They always see something crazy (they say). Last time they saw a big hairy Woolly Bully. this time they came in with a strange tale of something big, purple and with one eye. I can't take those two anywhere.

2 comments:

Doug Skinner said...

What's a deer camp without wild stories...I have a buddy that swears he saw the Jersey Devil...Even though I am convinced it was just some turkeys roosting for the night, he won't give it up.

Anonymous said...

Hey, just because I saw 8 ivory billed woodpeckers, a bigfoot traveling with a troll," bigfoot is a freak" and a unicorn does not mean I was seeing things.