Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Monday, December 10, 2007

Stay Tuned Tomorrow

The famous Christmas Card that you have all heard about will be posted tomorrow. It has taken two months to put it together on something that I thought would take two days. I hope I got everybody in, and that there are not too many mistakes.I thank all of you for linking with me and I really wish for each of you a very, very Merry Christmas.
PS. I sure hope it is not a bust.

4 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Othmar Vohringer said...

I am looking forward to see that work of art.

-ov-

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Christine said...

thx for the comment on CFT. look forward to the xmas card...will check back to check it out!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Marian said...

It want be a bust - it will be a work of art! :)

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Eagle Eyes said...

Rex, I am anticipating this event. You have worked hard on a project that I am sure we will all appreciate. My question is, "how to you have the time"?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home