Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Excellent Blog Award


This award originated with Project Mommy and was bestowed on my friend Denny at Backwoods Drifter from an interesting blog called Drowsey Monkey.
He honored Marian and myself and the Outdoor Bloggers Summit.
The Excellent Blog Award is to recognize excellent blogs and their spreading of community spirit on the internet. Thank You, Denny!
You are supposed to pass this on to 10 others but I think I will just recognize a few.
1. The Hunters Wife- She's friendly, very funny and has rapidly gained the hearts of all the hunting bloggers I read. Surely an excellent blog and a good friend.
2. Tall Cool Drink of Water- A tough Texas girl with a no-nonsense manner until you dig enough to know that she has a heart of gold and a wicked sense of humor.
3. Dudleys' Diary- He is funny and loves meeting and sharing with everyone. Thanks for linking me, I check you several times a day!
4. Simply Outdoors- These guys are good! they leave lots of comments and enjoy sharing the good and bad parts of their hunts. They have cool pics and are a great place to visit.
5. Bright Idea Outdoors- Matt has had some doubts about continuing. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees. Not a good blog, a great blog and he is also a true friend. His blog now has him on the speaking circuit, and he continues to write very good posts on every issue you can imagine in the hunting world. Link him, he is like... Excellent!
Everyone in my link list deserves this honor, so please visit them and get involved!

8 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger JDP said...

Thanks Rex.

JDP

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger H2o said...

Awe... Now aren't you a SWEETHEART! Thank you Rex! Big hug to you!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger SimplyOutdoors said...

Thanks Rex. I don't think we deserve all the credit you gave us, but I truly appreciate it.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger SimplyOutdoors said...

Thanks Rex. I don't think we deserve all the credit you gave us, but I truly appreciate it.

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous deerPhD said...

I'd have to agree big time with everyone you listed --- and it's also clear to me why you were selected! Congrats to all...

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger The Hunter's Wife said...

Thanks Rex. That was sweet!!!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Thanks Rex!

Your readers should know that I credit you with being the person who brought me into the outdoor blogging community. It was about the time I started receiving comments from you that I started changing the focus of my blog from one that was mainly aimed at my family and myself to one that I now aim at an audience that spans North America.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger denny said...

Your welcome Rex! :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home