Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Great Googly Moogly!


Honey Hole, MS> Critter brought this pic by and said that he was sworn to secrecy about where the deer was taken. The smaller deer is a 10-pt. and the monster buck is a 14-pt. The deer was taken locally in Yalobusha County by Barry Vaughn and scored 180. Congratulations on a great buck!

6 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger SimplyOutdoors said...

Wow. I would have settled for the one on the left, but the one on the right is very impressive. What a great buck.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Kris said...

Wow! great bucks! I think the 10 point would have been impressive by itself, if it weren't lying next to that monster.

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Old Scratch said...

Mr ed. I heard about that 14 point but this is the first picture I've seen. That is very impressive. We are getting better bucks up in these hills lately. I can't explain why.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger JDP said...

And I thought Texas has some big whitetail bucks.

JDP

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger GUYK said...

That is a big buck! But looks like a gut shot?

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Albert A Rasch said...

Fellows,

Dang it that's a big deer! I'd take either happily though. Heck I'd take a fat doe just as happily. Well... maybe I'd be a bit happier with the 14 pointer...

Congrats,
Albert A Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home