Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

They're Possessed!

I went down to the golf course to hit some balls before I leave on my golf trip and I swear my damn golf clubs are possessed. Balls went right, balls went left, hell they even went backwards and none of them went where they were supposed to go. Now I feel as nervous as Jody!
How am I going to put my kids through college with a swing like that? I think I need to hire an Exorcist. My golf clubs need to be exercised over to the landfill.
Maybe I need to hire a crazy African Witch Doctor.

6 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Grandpa said...

eyes on the ball, legs straight and DON'T DROP YOUR SHOULDER! And when you slice you have an open club face and when you hook it is closed..or vise versa I forget...

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger The Hunter's Wife said...

Have fun on your golf trip!

I promise I will behave on your blog.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Grandpa said...

The comment hear from grandpa was not posted by me. I clicked on the grandpa link, and it took me to my blog, but I am not the quilty party who posted. Besides as bad as I hit my golf balls, would never think about giving advise to anyone.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Editor said...

that's Ok, I enjoy your blog and hope you will visit often.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger KeesKennis said...

Did you sight them in prperly?
Whaat, you didn't know you had to sight in your golf clubs!
Crikey, you must be from Mississippi.
Ok I will pull out the pins now.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger GUYK said...

That wuz me grandpa...forgot to log off your place and onto mine!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home