Sunday, February 17, 2008

Will He Make IT?

Whopper, MS> I have been in contact with the very entertaining GuyK at Charming, Just Charming. His old body has been falling apart recently, but his wit and enthusiasm has been undiminished. The question remains, will he make it to the famous Christmas Place or not. Looks like he goes to see Catfish about every weekend and his Jayco is always ready to go. He has an open invitation and everyone down here is waitng for three things. Turkey Season, Crappie spawning and our friend GuyK.

2 comments:

Marian Ann Love said...

I hope so...be great to see him and Penny (nickel/sweetthing) again. He just might pull the big one out again that Paul caught and threw back in! That was a whopper! :)

GUYK said...

I gotta wait and see what happens and how fast it takes to get back to half way normal after I get this damn shoulder fixed...maybe in the fall but more than likely next spring.

It is only a short drive up here to Catfish's area..I can pull the Jayco up here in five hours..now if it was that close to Christmas place you would probably be having to run me off!

Thanks for the link my friend and we are looking forward to seeing you again.