Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Update From The Links

Destin, FL> I see that everyone is having a great time teasing me and Thunderhoof. Looks like Jody has done a great job holding the fort while I'm gone.
Me, I'm stuck in Florida. My golf clubs are cursed, I'm low on golf balls, I have sand and ticks all over me and an alligator ate my 4-iron. I've lost so much money that I'm having to cut back on the lap dances and I have been drunk for at least three days.
I'm having a great time!

8 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, thank God for that!!....Hmmmm

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said...

Glad you are having a good time - but hurry home - we miss you! :)

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger GUYK said...

You didn't say where you were at in Florida but if there is a local flee market you can usually get them used balls for a dollar a dozen//good enough to take shots at the gators with...

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous jody@thehunterswife.net said...

Yes we had fun!

Sorry to hear your golf game isn't going well. But I'm sure you're having a good time.

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous adam said...

Just don't try to get the golf balls out of the water when drinking. Those gators might be hungry.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger SimplyOutdoors said...

Yeah watch out for the gators. Them florida ones can be nasty.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Blessed said...

Oh quit whining - you're enjoying Florida and we all know it!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said...

Hi Rex
Glad you are back, we will just have to get used to the lack of wit now that Jody is not here.
But we love you and your blog in any case.
Cheers

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home