Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Coming Attractions


As you can see, I have been blogging for over two years and still seem to have an endless supply of new info to put into my site. With two evil lawyer brothers, weird friends, a strange dog, Daniel Boone for a father and a wonderful hunting spot, there is always something to write about. Some stories to finish up are listed.
1. The confederate map story is being done every couple of weeks. The next chapter should be about how the treasure was hidden at the Christmas Place.
2. The beginning of the Legend of Thunderhoof and how he came to the camp. Yes, he is over 10,000 years old. The story will include his mate Breea.
3. More creepy stories that I have held back. Thank goodness this place is so haunted!
4. Summer fun with fishing. We have to get The Othmar back in the water!
5. Denise and I are going to Ireland. hope I can let you know the details so I can blog from yon castle.
6. Summer exploring! Metal detecting, looking for interesting things and tearing down the Witch's House.
7. going visiting around the state. Vicksburg look out! Marian will regret the day!
8. There is plenty still going on and hopefully Matt will get a Bright Idea and come see me this summer with his family.

4 comments:

Marian Ann Love said...

Rex - you are scaring me...what do you mean I will regret the day?
That's soooo spooky!! :)

SimplyOutdoors said...

All sound good and I look forward to them, especially the map story.

Blessed said...

I'm enjoying the map story and your other goodies - just been a mite crazy 'round my place lately.

CDGardens said...

Waiting to read all about your escapades and continuing stories.