Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Castle Blogging

Next Tuesday we leave for Ireland. I am having trouble with that stupid deer too. He says he is an Irish Elk and wants to go with us. I told him his horns were too big to get on the plane. HA!
I will give a ghost report from the battlements if possible and I am going to catch one of those damn leprechauns too. Keep him in my pocket.
I will be gone at least 10 days and would love for some of you to guest blog.
Marian has already voluteered to keep the joint open and I would really like for some of you guys to write a post or two and keep things running smooth.
Email me if you would be willing to help cover for me while I am gone.
If I see that Wallace guy over there, I will get his autograph.
I hope that stupid deer stays home.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Big Al said...

Hunt me up a ghost while ye be there. Placee is sposed to be crawl'n with'em.

Have a grand time!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home