Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Major "Thank You"

Thank you to all the people that kept this blog running smooth while I was away. Marian from Marians' Hunting Stories and Jody at The Hunters Wife did an excellent job and I owe them big time. Jody may get a shirt out of this. They are a lot funnier than I am.
The great tales from Al at My Dismal Swamp were funny and reminded me of a few strange encounters I have experienced.
To all the people that left great comments thank you and I need to link up with my new friend over at One wink At A Time.
Thank you and I want you all to come see me. Merci'.

5 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Big Al said...

Thank YOU Rex!
I know you had a good time while you were gone, but it's time to get back to work work work...

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said...

You are so welcome Rex. The pleasure was all mine. So glad to help a good deer friend/mentor out. Do I have to start calling you m'lord now? LOL
PS: Loved the castle!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger The Hunter's Wife said...

Hope you both had a great time! And you are welcome.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger blogagog said...

They did a great job, m'lord.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger CDGardens said...

Really enjoyed catching your guest bloggers posts. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home