Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Monday, September 22, 2008

Road Trip Continued

Last week I wrote about visiting the famous Christmas Place but I had a few things I needed to be certain of before I take my road trip...

Do you know how to make Mississippi Mud Pie?
Do I get a copy of your Dad's book and will he sign it for me?
Can I be in the front row of the famous Christmas Card this year?
Will Denise take me shopping?
Do I get a t-shirt?
Do I get to drive the tractor, boat, 4-wheeler?
Is there anything else I could drive?


I will have a few more request on Wednesday. Until then...

I'm the The Hunter's Wife

P.S. - I hope Rex and Denise are having a wonderful time!

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger KeesKennis said...

Can I come and burn down some tractors, please, pretty pleees.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home