Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween At the Christmas Place

Thunderhoof has been driving me crazy as usual this week over Halloween. He can't wait. He loves to stand in the shadows just behind the big fire at camp and listen as we tell ghost stories and occassionally flip him a marshmallow.
He has some wild stories too and he knows all the secrets of the bluffs.
Be prepared, more spooky stories will be coming soon.
In other news, Spencer and I are off to Squirrel Camp this weekend. He doesn't have to draw me a picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =)THANX FOR MAKING SUCH A COOL BLOG


Let me share with you a great resource,

Christmas Web guide

They really know what they are doing. If you are in need of New Christmas Ideas Or Just Want To know how to make Your Christmas memorable Just Go And Check out this

tesashesh said...

m7q51z7k38 i2f63n7m24 q9d27j5s27 s4k66f6m77 a0r76a4r87 q2q12u8f80