Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Card Update #1

What can I tell you? The Christmas Card is coming along fine, even though I really do not have the time to work on it like I did last year. I have sent emails to many of you asking for a pic and they are coming in. I have about half of them. If you read this blog, are linked or want to be linked send me an email with your pic. Hopefully in camo or hunting attire. The pic is looking good with a snow backdrop and that stupid deer hogging the pic of course. Camo wants to be the center now that he has his own hunting show. Uhhh, No! That Othmar is sneaking around in the background too and someone killed a monster buck. This is a fun treat for everyone but I need those pics as quick as possible. Will update again soon.

6 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger The Hunter's Wife said...

Do you have my picture or do I need to send? Next year I think I want to be more dressed up for it.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Othmar Vohringer said...

Othmar sneaked from the background to the front to leave you a comment. Thank you for the link and I believe you still have a picture of me that will do just fine for your Christmas card.

I am looking forward to see that card posted here.

-ov-

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger EcoRover said...

I'll get my pic (instead of RolyTheDog's to you--although she's a lot cuter than I am) to you.

Hope everyone has happy holidays with much feasting on venison and other good stuff.

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Big Al said...

i'll try to get a pic, but I've broke two cameras so far...

 
At 5:06 AM, Anonymous wholesale jewelry said...

I like your blog

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous 金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心 said...

Occasionally, you see the written content, very good, I like!
Personalized signatures:金游棋牌,唐人游,游戏茶苑,本地棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,常州棋牌游戏中心

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home