Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fashion Statements


What every well-dressed woman is wearing to the hanging pole these days!
This is right up Jody's alley.

While I was not protecting my inheritance, Dad slipped out and bought a brand-new truck. Guess the ashtrays were dirty on the old one.
I am asuming that this is what all the rich Delta farmers do every spring.

4 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Deer Passion said...

!!! I am digging that coat!!! Every woman looks beautiful in fur!

Oh yeah... Nice truck too...

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Live to Hunt.... said...

Nice!! If my wife knew that the women got fur coats at hunting camp she might even start coming!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger GUYK said...

It is cold enough here to neuter Bambi! I need that coat to sleep in.

Looks like your Dad is trying to jumpstart the economy...thinking about doing it myself.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger The Hunter's Wife said...

I love Denise's coat. It's perfect!

And nice truck!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home