Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Monday, March 09, 2009

A Low-Key Birthday

Hi Everyone,
Today is my birthday and it is going to be a very low key affair. I am in the real estate/appraisal business and I can assure you the real estate market is not doing worth a damn here either. Today, I am going to have to put my nose to the grindstone to keep alive for another month. I have a whole host of things to do today and unfortunately I am beginning to feel like that Fat Hairy Bastard in Texas.
A bright side is that Glenda Griffith invited us over last night and cooked a wonderful steak and Denise made a cake.
Thanks to the people on Facebook that wished me Happy Birthday and hope that I can get a few minutes to relax later today.

18 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger CDGardens said...

Happy Birthday to you Rex and many more to come!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said...

Happy Birthday my deer friend and mentor! Have a blessed day! :)

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Bob Phillips said...

Happy Birthday Rex!

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Matt said...

Happy Birthday Rex!

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Phillip said...

Feliz cumpleanos, Amigo!

Keep on grinding, and you'll get yours in the end.

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Rhonda B. said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a wonderful day and take time out to relax with a cold beverage.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Dazd said...

Happy Birthday Rex! Don't work to hard...it is your birthday after all.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Editor said...

thanks everyone,
Phillip, that's what I am afraid of:)

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Kristine said...

Happy Birthday Rex. I hope you have a fabulous day.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger The Hunter's Wife said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Mommy Cracked said...

Happy Birthday!!!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Happy Birthday Rex! You and I both need to quit counting them don't you think?

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Live to Hunt.... said...

Happy, happy Birthday Rex! All the best.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Editor said...

i stopped at 39 but they still keep on coming

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Big Al said...

Happy Birthday Rex!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Susan J. Richards said...

Happy Birthday Rex!! Hope things get better!! Remember it is not just you!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger SimplyOutdoors said...

Happy birthday Rex. Sorry I'm late with the birthday wishings.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home