Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Monday, March 16, 2009

The Mysterious Package

Water Valley, MS> When I reached my office this morning, I found a mysterious package sitting in the middle my desk. Now I am used to receiving death threats, strange powders and bombs in my mail from jealous bloggers, but I was a little confused with this one. Eagerly I checked the shipping label and Ah-Hah! This was the package from Scott Linden Outdoors! I double-checked it for explosives and ripped it open.

My brilliant, computer like mind had easily stunned the world as I won the Scott Linden Outdoors Radio Show giveaway. Besides the gobs of cash, there were some very cool gifts inside. A Coleman lantern/flashlight, a neat survival tool, an in the field knife sharpener, a book "Chasing the Hunters Dream" by Jeff and Sherol Engel, a nice old style tin ad to go on the wall celebrating Alaskan Amber Beer, a T-shirt with a Rainbow Trout on it from flyingfisherman.com and an autographed picture of the gorgeous Teena Hubbard. What more could a man want! Go visit their site, it is fun, informative and you too could win the Outdoor Giveaway.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Teena said...

There's a reason I don't have a picture up. Thank you for proving I was right.

(internet crazies... sheeesH!!!!)

We'll catch up at SHOT next year!
-Teena

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said...

Congrats Rex....way to go! :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home