Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Reminiscing About Spiders and Snakes

Yes, another post about one of the Top Outdoor Bloggers. (OK, I'm jealous)
Mark and I are both men of the world and we spend a lot of time talking about hunting and the big deer we have taken. We also talk about women. He talks about how he met Jody and I talk about Denise, but remarkably our stories are quite similar.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Rex, my name is Drake Rowe and your Denise is my sister. Just wanted to let you know that she comes by her phoiba of snakes via our Dad. He has passed down his unbelivable fear of snakes to not only her, but all of us in the family. He brought us up to belive that a rubber snake is just as dangerous as a rattler. So I guess that she is doing a good job of carrying on the tradition. Ha!

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Rhonda B. said...

Ok enough about snakes, already. I am like Mrs. Scratch, I will be having nightmares for a week. I will bring my steel lined hip waders when I make my trip to the famous Christmas Place.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger The Hunter's Wife said...

I'm never coming to the Christmas Place Swampy Snakey Camp.

Unless Denise and I book a hotel. With a pool. And spa. For massages.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Editor said...

don't worry, I am sure there is a high class luxury resort in Yazoo City that will cater to your every whim.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Hammer said...

Cool old song brings back memories.

I'm not into spiders and snakes myself but I had to chase down an escaped Tarantula one time.

Those things have fangs the size of toothpicks.

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please stop writing about snakes.

Thank you.

From, Jody's Mother.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Editor said...

must be hereditary

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please stop writing about snakes.

Thank you.

From, Jody's Sister.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger gary said...

It appears that Jody comes from quite an anonymouse family. Never guessed it the way she writes.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Editor said...

holy mackeral, how many aracnosnakophobia people are in your family?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home