Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Golf With Lawyers

The annual Golf Camp is this weekend and I am looking forward to it. The one thing you want to do is beat the hell out of a lawyer playing golf. Nothing like putting their money in your pocket. I have two brothers that are lawyers (Trent and Paul) and they will both be playing. The one thing to remember is to never be on their team if possible. It is so much better if you beat them.
Lawyers (my brothers) will lie, cheat, use gamesmanship and kick your ball into the rough. They stiff their caddies and all think they are the reincarnation of Tiger Woods and Perry Mason rolled together.
The most fun is when they are playing badly and get to arguing with each other. Now that's funny.
We are leaving Friday and will play Sandstone that afternoon, a cookout that night, then two more courses on Saturday and one on Sunday. I am expecting to come back with all my pockets full of cash. I have to remember not to ask them any questions, they will send me a bill.

No comments: