Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Friday, May 01, 2009

What Spare time?

Unlike Jody that spends part of each day relaxing in bubble baths, having a manicure, and planning her next vacation. I am completely overwhelmed with work.
Blogging wise, these are the things I am working on or need to finish.
I have an appointment next week to go into the archives at the library at Ole Miss and pull the records on Chief Toby Tubby, I'm going to find that rascal.
I have got to finish the story on the Confederate Treasure.
I have a nibble on the 247 acres that I really need to sell.
I have let the planning for the OBS Regional Meeting lapse, I have to get that going.
These are just a few things, plus I have got to get some more ideas on quick blog posts. Posting every day is usually easy, but my cup is about empty right now.
At work, I am snowed under with foreclosures, BPO's, appraisals and the damn phone ringing off the hook. sounds like a good problem? Ah, No.
Plus I have a meeting with the Carbon guy from Mississippi State and I have got to do some research so I will not look like a complete dumbass when I talk to him.
It is going to be a very interesting couple of weeks.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Mommy Cracked said...

Glad that's not my to-do list! Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home