Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Christmas and Halloween Reminders

Twisted Truth, MS> Today I want everyone to know that it is time to start finding and sending me your picture for the Christmas Card. If you have never done this before please look here and here. This is a lot of fun but does take some hard work to get it right. I will start a desktop file to put the pics in. Please email me with your picture as soon as possible.
Halloween will be upon us soon too. Each year I try to write 3 or 4 Spooky Stories for that time of year.
This is also a lot of fun for me and if you have any suggestions for a story or if you have one you would like to post during October please let me know.
PS- with the mild weather we have had all summer, it looks like we are looking at an unbelievably good deer season, pass the word to your friends to drop by here and see what is happening at the Deer Camp Blog.

3 comments:

The Hunter's Wife said...

Can I be in the front row this year instead of my husband's buck?

Thank you.

Editor said...

would love to have you, your big hair and your pet squirrel on the front row

Charlotte Welcher said...

Pleasure is spread through the earth
In stray gifts to be claimed by whoever shall find. Keep it up!