Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Scenes From Camp

Trent cutting the fields, his is fine as long as we watch him. Remember what happened the last time we turned him loose on the tractor.

The best time of day is right after the sun sets and all of us meet on the patio for a cold drink and to talk about the day.

Hey! I am still a hottie, but that Jody is hot as a firecracker!

the world famous author working in his garden.

4 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are a Hottie! DBS

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Jason said...

This is a great site that you have here. I have a sports blog myself and I would like to exchange links with you. Let me know if this is possible. Jason

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Editor said...

leave me a link

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger The Hunter's Wife said...

You are funny!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home