Thursday, September 03, 2009

Ye Olde Duck Hole


My dad is a busy, busy man. He always has a project going in which he can use slave labor. I managed to avoid it last weekend but he captured my slacker brother Paul, Terry Cutrair, and Paul Jones and put them to work on his new duck blind. We were in the hills bush-hogging but I managed to check on them late that afternoon.
My evil brother was in a foul mood.

Dad has cleared all around his little pond to make some small fields for the deer. Now he can duck hunt, deer hunt, and hog hunt from one spot. I think he can probably chase women in it too. He was positively rubbing his hands together in glee.
My crazy dog, Camo, got hot watching their labor and decided to go lay down in the water. Damn thing thinks it's a beaver.
I got a picture of Denise showing her expertise with a level. You know it has to be exactly level for a duck to come by.

No comments: