Friday, October 02, 2009

Last Weekend


Last weekend we did not get much accomplished because of the rain. It quit Saturday afternoon and Trent and I headed to the T-Field. We repaired that stand (no thanks to the Mailrider) and then headed over to string a cable across one of our entrance roads.



From there we eased over below the BeeHive Field and cleared lanes for one of Trent's secret stand in the middle of a thicket.
No I do not want to hunt there.
Trent is starting to get the fever and reminded me not to publish any pics or stories about any deer we see. Yeah, I'll get right on that.

We are set for this weekend. Everyone is coming to help finish up the planting, the fertilizer is on the way and hopefully the weather will remain clear.
Burney is trying to bowhunt this morning so maybe I can give a successful report when we return home.

No comments: