Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Stuck In the Middle with Thunderhoof


Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared, I see a big hairy hand
And I'm wondering how I'll get to my stand.
Ghosts to the left of me,
Bigfoots to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you.

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
And I'm wondering what it is I should do,
It's so hard to keep the fear from my face,
Losing control, I’m aiming all over the place,
Kees to the left of me, Othmar to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Well you started out a pooka,
And you're proud that you're a self made deer,
And my friends, they all come huntin’,
Slap me on the back and say,
Please.... Please.....

Trying to make some sense of it all,
But I can see Jody makes no sense at all,
Is it cool to have a squirrel in your hair,
'Cause I don't think that I can take anymore
Ghosts to the left of me, Bigfoots to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Well you started out a legend,
And you're proud that you're a self made deer,
And my brothers, they all come huntin’,
Shoot me in the back and say,
Please.... Please.....

Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that Phillip ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I see a big hairy hand,
And I'm wondering how I'll find my deer stand,
Ghosts to the left of me,
Bigfoots to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you,
Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
Stuck in the middle with Thunderhoof.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Morning Rex,

I always enjoy your sense of humor and how you put it to music. Hope hunting season goes well.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Editor said...

thanks Mel,
I owe you a couple of links and a song. will work on those this next week.

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home