Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wet Squirrels

It has been raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock. If this keeps up we will have to hunt squirrels from a boat. The big Suirrel Camp is this weekend.
I have been busy between showers and have completed a record number of appraisals. I am trying to check in with everyone for new pics for the Christmas Card but the internet is down half the time from the weather.
If you read this, take 10 seconds and send me a picture. Yes Kristine, your time has come and I don't want to use the only pic I have seen of you.
Several people have already bagged a deer. Matt and the Captain, Moose, Arthur, Darrell, Gary and a few others. The season has just started and things are looking up.
Maybe Andy and Julie can give me some wet weather squirrel hunting pointers.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Thanks for the link, and I hope the squirrels dry out. I'll send a picture soon.