Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Happy Birthday For The Editor

Today is my birthday and of course it is wet, raining and miserable outside. Even so, I feel pretty good and Lord willing will be here for awhile yet.
I took the name Editor to show I was the editor of the Bodock Times. This fictional newspaper was in reality our camp newsletter that grew until I learned to put it all on the Web by having a blog. Thank you to the readers out there that have made this a pleasure for me. For my birthday, I'm looking forward to a good steak and a very quiet evening.

9 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said...

Bob and I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday today and we consider ourselves very fortunate and blessed to know you. Enjoy your Birthday Editor! :)

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger kmurray said...

Happy Birthday! May this year bring bigger bucks, fatter hogs, and a ton of good memories!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Editor said...

tthank you both, I am blesses to have such a friend as you Marian.
Than you Kari, would like to link up if you are interested, plus email me later, I have an idea I would like your input on.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger CDGardens said...

Happy 52nd Birthday! Hope you had a great day!

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... that's amazing but to be honest i have a hard time determining it... I'm wondering what others have to say....

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Phillip said...

Feliz cumpleanos, Rex!

Here's to a big ol' boar with candles in his ridgeback... how many candles, I wonder?

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger The Hunter's Wife said...

I'm a day late but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you enjoyed.

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Happy Birthday fella
SBW

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Mommy Cracked said...

I'm so sorry this is late, but Happy Birthday!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home