Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Art Of The Deal


Today I am going to make an offer on a house. It is a foreclosure here in Water Valley and a very good deal. I am dealing with other Realtors which always turns out bad but I am going to try. I will take Camo with me and make sure she puts on her most convincing killer dog act in case of problems.

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said...

I will come and squat on the property with a cat.
Just pay my aeroplane ticket.
And I promise that no weak kneed citizen will make an opposing bid.
Have you got enough ammo?

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Goon said...

Nice looking house...

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger CDGardens said...

Very nice place...hope they accepted
your offer.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home