Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Just Hot


The whole south is under a major heat wave in the 100's. Camo is about to have a heart attack. Her tongue is hanging out to the ground.
We need to go to Jackson to see Dad but I am not sure how I am going to get Camo up on the 5th floor of the hospital. I found out those people don't appreciate dogs like I do. Maybe I can put her in one of those white doctor garbs with a stethescope around her neck and no one will notice.

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger The Hunter's Wife said...

Poor Camo. I think she's better off staying indoors.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Tim Noble said...

Poor Cameo. My Dog isn't enjoying the heat too much at the moment. I took her for a haircut at the wekend. She is an Old English Sheepdog but now looks like an overweight Greyhound!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger GUYK said...

LOL that dawg survived getting run over by a John Deere he can survive anything

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home