Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Friday, September 24, 2010

Is It Friday?

Today I should be headed to camp to work on stands but my evil brother is coming up for the Ole Miss ballgame. No, the one from the coast. Football has been a disaster this year already and I would much prefer getting in the woods to find a big buck before the season gets here.
So I am cruising the outdoor blogs.
Jody is back writing.
Matt is still hauling off dead carcasses and getting ready for the Virginia Youth Hunt.Kevin at Huntinglife.com has reworked his blog into a great place to find outfitters and read interesting stories. He has even added one great looking girl (Sarah Kirk) to his Prostaff that knows her stuff and has me coming back to read her stories. Thank goodness, I won't have to look at Kevin's ugly mug anymore.
Moose is loose and he has reworked is site too. He's talking about bears but he is chomping at the bit to get after that big buck he has plastered across his front page. Good luck!
Marian has some beautiful spotted fawns on her site along with funny stories, river pics and lots of interesting news. She is getting ready for deer season too and I hope to have her over to the camp soon. Don't worry I am sure she will still cow blog when she can work it in.
That's it for now and I will be checking in on everyone to do an update but next week we are finally going to get serious about deer hunting.

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger EcoRover said...

Yep, it's hunting season already. My back knows that after packing out the moose meat...

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger The Hunter's Wife said...

;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home