Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Antler Bowl 2010


The Antler Bowl starts this Thursday as the Bucks take on the Marauders again for the Championship. Coach Thunderhoof of the Bucks has an experienced team this year and expects to run circles around the Marauder team. Coach Hershel Howell says "This year those bucks are going to get blasted to smithereens!"
Last year the Bucks won 42 to 29.
It was a humiliating disaster for the Maruaders but this year, running back Paul Howell is in rare form and hopes to score often on the hated Bucks. Should be a bloody game.

1 comment:

Anders said...

Hello! nice blog you have, I got the tip on your blog by Marian's Hunting Stories.
Always fun to read about hunters and hunts from other countries. I have a blog here in Sweden where I write about my hunts and things around the hunt.
Is it okay if I add your blog on my page too?
Good luck with the hunt
Sincerely Anders from Sweden