Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shopping Afield

I just can't get the hang of this shopping, especially Christmas shopping. I can go into the woods and figure out how the deer are moving, their bedding ground, what trails they are using and how big the bucks in the area are. Then I can figure the exact location for a stand and how to get him. I am lost when it comes to going in a store to buy anything.
I am one of those men that goes in and buys exactly what he needs then gets the hell out. Figuring Christmas presents seems beyond me. Did you know that sometimes you have to go to more than one store?
I am off to shop this afternoon, wish me luck.

3 comments:

mailrider said...

you only need to make one stop rex- the bank. Dollars are always in style, always the right color and always fit. Just wrap me up a handfull.

Anders said...

Hi Rex! I feel exactly the same, the worst thing I know is to go shopping.
But the worst is when the wife is going with me, she should take a look and try everything.
Merry Christmas to you in the U.S..
Anders from Sweden

Editor said...

Merry Christmas Anders
and Mailrider I could use some cash too