Thursday, March 03, 2011

Yankee Hog Rules


As stated we are bringing in a bunch of Yankees to hog hunt this weekend and it could get dangerous. Here are some rules for them to observe.
1. Don't shoot the Saquatches. I don't know what the fine is for that and don't want to know.
2. Hogs and deer are different animals and species. Look hard before shooting.
3. Burney and I are not hogs, don't shoot us either.
4. Camo is not a hog either and she don't care much for Yankees.
5. Don't mess with Two-Gun Tony, I don't want to have to clean up any blood.
6. Mark and Tony work for the Post Office. Please don't ask about weapons or psych evaluations in front of them.
7. If you are attacked by a hog, be quiet. Other people are hunting.
8. Have a good time and don't blow your damn fool head off.

1 comment:

Mayank said...

This information is really informative for me as I have to prepare a project on this. Well I also have some information on the pig hunting. You can check that by visiting this website: http://pighuntingnz.com