Thursday, April 28, 2011

We're Still Here


After a crazy two days of unbelievable storms and tornados; the sun is out and we are still here. Yesterday I went to Charleston and a report said "tornado heading for Charleston!" I took off and headed toward Oakland. The radio said "tornado heading toward Oakland!" I punched the gas and headed home along the edge of Enid Lake. The radio screamed "tornado heading toward Enid Lake!" Crap! I floored it. I felt like the damn tornados were riding my bumper all the way back.
Thank goodness it is over.

3 comments:

The Hunter's Wife said...

Glad to hear you all are safe!!!

Bear said...

Good to hear that y'all made it through unscathed. It was purty interestin' up here this morning, but sounds like it was a lot worse down there.

Big Al said...

I think somebody had you mistook for a tornado...