Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DeanO Does DeerO

Welcome our newest link DeanO. He blogs about life, religion, deer hunting and friends. He thinks he is getting too old to hunt but keeps at it. He has wonderful stories to share, cost-cutting advice, some political mish mash and writes a really good blog. Go over and visit him.

1 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Blogger DeanO said...

Thanks for the shout out - I'm just now checking e-mail before I head out to a local farm to hunt this brisk morning. Hopefully, I'll come back with a new post titled "This I Can Do" Again, I appreciate the support - I'll look to reciprocate!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home