Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Off To The Range

This morning Greg, Mark and I are heading out to Greg's property to shoot our rifles. I need to get the dirt dobbers out of my barrel and see if I can hit the side of a barn before deer season starts, and those two guys need all the practice they can get. Will let you know the results later.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Spike said...

I thought I was a bad shooter. Glad to know others are with me, when shooting bad is almost a normal way of life. I've shot and missed many a deer at www.peartreegameranch.com . Sure hope to hit more than I miss this year . Wish me luck.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home