Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Where to Hunt???????

I swear I have no idea. Should I go up the lake or just go to one of the fields? Paul and Trent have been scouting and looking for months but some people have to work. I have three days to figure it out. Maybe I will do something totally unexpected. Either way DEER SEASON STARTS SATURDAY!

4 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Bear said...

Hell yeah!

Bear season starts this weekend for us, and the Monday after Thanksgiving is our gun season opener. I didn't get it done during the bow season, so I'm looking forward to it!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Marian Love Phillips said...

If GOOD LUCK has it - you will be in the "right spot" but don't shoot Thunderhoof! ;)

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Tim said...

It is time to be a 1 percenter and occupy Paul's stand!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger JDP said...

Good Luck Rex!

JDP

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home