Saturday, January 12, 2013

Austin's Wet Buck

It had been raining for a week here and I didn't go because I did not have a boat big enough for me and Camo, but Friday afternoon the sun broke through and there was sunsine galore before the rains closed back in. Needless to say, the deer moved liked crazy. Austin came down with Burney on a last chance hunt for a buck and everything fell perfectly for Austin to take this really good buck over at the Levee Stand that afternoon before the bottom fell out again. Congratulations on a great buck!!

1 comment:

DeerHuntingBigBucks said...

That's a great last minute buck! Congratulations Austin! I was clicking on some links in your blogroll and there where a few broken, I just thought you might want to know. They were Low Country, Whitetail Woods and Magnolia. Have a great weekend.