Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Monday, January 21, 2013

Giant Hog Shot By Famous Blogger

Saturday morning I headed up to the T-Field. The wind was right and I had not hunted there all year. It was a pretty day with the sun shining and I watched the field all morning and saw absolutely nothing. At 9:30AM I heard the theme music for JAWS start up and looked to my right and this gigantic hog came up out of a canyon and started easing across the field. My first thought was "I need a bigger rifle" The second was "SHOOT!"  I cocked the hammer on the 45-70. BLAM! The giant porkasaurus ran about 40 yards and dropped.
It took 4 of us to load it on the trailer and I made John keep his pistol on the evil varmint at all times.
This beast is a Cinnamon Tuskahoula, known for it's gigantic size, fierce demeanor and known ability to Ambush victims such as humans, canines and  even lawyers.
The hog weighed 260 lbs and had 4 inch tusks.
When we cut the huge hog open we found 2 missing Boy Scouts and a Grandfather Clock.

5 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger JDP said...

Congrats Rex!

JDP

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, you weren't kidding. It is a monster. The size is remarkable, but not nearly as interesting as your very funny story. This must be the reason I love you. Congratulations on getting the biggest beast I have ever seen......I will feel safer now, if I ever get to camp, and get to sleep in my very own bed. :)

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, you weren't kidding. It is a monster. The size is remarkable, but not nearly as interesting as your very funny story. This must be the reason I love you. Congratulations on getting the biggest beast I have ever seen......I will feel safer now, if I ever get to camp, and get to sleep in my very own bed. :)

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Phillip said...

Why do you keep shooting the little ones, Rex? They're never gonna grow up and get big that way!

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Daniel Ryder said...

Getpensionrelease.com gives offer to you Early Pension Release plan, to get financial freedom-the cost of accessing or unlocking your pension early. Want more plans like early pension release, Get Pension Early, Pension Advice.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home