Monday, January 21, 2013

Giant Hog Shot By Famous Blogger

Saturday morning I headed up to the T-Field. The wind was right and I had not hunted there all year. It was a pretty day with the sun shining and I watched the field all morning and saw absolutely nothing. At 9:30AM I heard the theme music for JAWS start up and looked to my right and this gigantic hog came up out of a canyon and started easing across the field. My first thought was "I need a bigger rifle" The second was "SHOOT!"  I cocked the hammer on the 45-70. BLAM! The giant porkasaurus ran about 40 yards and dropped.
It took 4 of us to load it on the trailer and I made John keep his pistol on the evil varmint at all times.
This beast is a Cinnamon Tuskahoula, known for it's gigantic size, fierce demeanor and known ability to Ambush victims such as humans, canines and  even lawyers.
The hog weighed 260 lbs and had 4 inch tusks.
When we cut the huge hog open we found 2 missing Boy Scouts and a Grandfather Clock.

4 comments:

JDP said...

Congrats Rex!

JDP

Anonymous said...

OMG, you weren't kidding. It is a monster. The size is remarkable, but not nearly as interesting as your very funny story. This must be the reason I love you. Congratulations on getting the biggest beast I have ever seen......I will feel safer now, if I ever get to camp, and get to sleep in my very own bed. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, you weren't kidding. It is a monster. The size is remarkable, but not nearly as interesting as your very funny story. This must be the reason I love you. Congratulations on getting the biggest beast I have ever seen......I will feel safer now, if I ever get to camp, and get to sleep in my very own bed. :)

Phillip said...

Why do you keep shooting the little ones, Rex? They're never gonna grow up and get big that way!