Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Interview With The Hog Blog

As a pure and faithful public servant on reporting only the truth in the news, I recently conducted an interview with Phillip at The Hog Blog. The first thing he wanted to know is if I had any rhinocerous bullets. I said no, I've never even seen a rhinocerous at the Christmas Place. He looked at me blankly and said he was bringing a .270WSM and needed bullets. Supposedly this is a 270 Winchester short Magnum which should at least annoy the hogs as he blasts at them. Then I made the mistake of asking him what did he know about cooking pork. OMG! He said he knew how to cook bacon, make bacon sandwiches, pork sandwiches, pork loin, pork shoulder, pulled pork, BBQ ribs, short ribs, pig jowls and black eye peas, pork chops, hog brains, pickled pig feet, roast hog, fried hog, pork pie, pork ala-mode, grilled pork, hog-eye soup, blah, blah, blah, I told him I was having a heart attack and would see him at camp and hung up. Don't ask him about cooking pork this weekend!

1 comment:

Phillip said...

You left off pork and grits! How could you leave off pork and grits?

And I don't have a .270wsm, but I have two boxes of ammo if anyone else has one. I've been trying to get rid of these things for three years!

For my part, I'm bringing the Red Ryder.