Tuesday, January 22, 2008
The Excellent Blog Award
This award originated with Project Mommy and was bestowed on my friend Denny at Backwoods Drifter from an interesting blog called Drowsey Monkey.
He honored Marian and myself and the Outdoor Bloggers Summit.
The Excellent Blog Award is to recognize excellent blogs and their spreading of community spirit on the internet. Thank You, Denny!
You are supposed to pass this on to 10 others but I think I will just recognize a few.
1. The Hunters Wife- She's friendly, very funny and has rapidly gained the hearts of all the hunting bloggers I read. Surely an excellent blog and a good friend.
2. Tall Cool Drink of Water- A tough Texas girl with a no-nonsense manner until you dig enough to know that she has a heart of gold and a wicked sense of humor.
3. Dudleys' Diary- He is funny and loves meeting and sharing with everyone. Thanks for linking me, I check you several times a day!
4. Simply Outdoors- These guys are good! they leave lots of comments and enjoy sharing the good and bad parts of their hunts. They have cool pics and are a great place to visit.
5. Bright Idea Outdoors- Matt has had some doubts about continuing. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees. Not a good blog, a great blog and he is also a true friend. His blog now has him on the speaking circuit, and he continues to write very good posts on every issue you can imagine in the hunting world. Link him, he is like... Excellent!
Everyone in my link list deserves this honor, so please visit them and get involved!