This award is given for Outstanding Outdoor Blogs and the people that work so very hard each day to give us news and stories related to the Outdoors.
Please pass this on to 7 other blogs that do a great job in bringing the best of the Outdoors to the web for us to enjoy.
1. Kristine at Outdoor Bloggers Summit-
overworked and way underpaid, she coordinates a blog that includes all aspects of the Outdoors and especially how
bloggers can succeed and grow in their niche.
2. Marian at Marians Hunting Stories-
she has a smile for everyone with great stories of the Outdoors and stunning photography of her hometown of Vicksburg, MS
3. Tom and Steve Remington with Skinny Moose Network-
they have a lot of blogs under their umbrella and work with each one to insure success, plus they run their own blogs filled with
hunting info and their views of where Sportsmen stand with current laws.
4. Dayne Shuda at DayneShuda.com-
an amazing blog that helps you promote your outdoor blog with a hands
on style. Social networking, tips and tricks, keywords, he covers
everything involved with growing your readership.
5. Jody at the Hunters Wife-
I go over everyday and she always make me laugh. Her blog is tongue in cheek that maybe we hunters might go a little overboard at times.
She is a fun read for everyone and proves that an outdoor blog doesn't neccessarily fit into just the hunting category.
6. JDP at Dudleys Diary- He can't hunt like he used to or wants to but God knows he loves it. He gives updates of his family that hunts, all the going ons in Texas, has great photography from deer to classic cars. A good fun blog for everyone.
7. Matt at Bright Idea Outdoors- a hunter raising his family in Virginia, putting up with work, life and squeezing in hunting time. One of my personal favorites to enjoy.
Congratulations to all of you that won. Please think about your favorite bloggers and pass this award on to the best of these hard-working bloggers.