1. This weekend Burney and I are going down to start baiting the wild hogs in preparation for the Great Hog Hunt. It should be very interesting as we are setting the hunt for the first weekend in March. (If you have any children we could use as bait please let us know.)
2. Crappie season will be here before you know it and Bobby and Dad can't wait.
3. Camo and I will be scouting and looking for shed antlers.
4. Turkey season is also coming up and hopefully Dad will get one this year and not screw everything up like he did last year.
5. Golf camp is also in the spring.
Any of you that wants to visit for a day or weekend email me.