Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Spencer Rising (Graduation 2018)

This past Thursday, I took a long drive to the MS Gulf Coast to see the graduation of our own Spencer Howell from college. Amazing! Stupendous! Wonderful! Anytime one of our children graduates it feels like a miracle. I am very, very proud. He has come a long way and sometimes I can't believe he has grown into such a smart, intelligent young man. Sometimes I have to squint my eyes just to recognize him.
Then they showed me the list of his accomplishments and I said Spencer? Spencer Who?
I am very proud.
You can see his major in computer programming,  named Campus Activities Board President,
Sophomore Class Favorite, Vice Presidents List.
Also he received the honors of being inducted into the JD Campus Hall of Fame, Who's Who at MGCCC 2018, and MGCCC Hall of Fame.
He is also the winner of the prestigious Thunderhoof Scholarship which is the most important of course. Congratulations, Spencer I love you and everyone at camp wants to see you soon!


2 comments:

Mailrider said...

My invitation must have been stolen by those damn hogs! Congratulations Spencer!

Marian Ann Love said...

My congratulations to Spencer! I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments. Go, Spencer! :)